- The Potter’s Craft Cider Share is a quarterly subscription service that gives members access to our newest and limited release ciders.
- Membership is tiered and offered in 4, 8, or 12 bottle shares.
- Once every three months (March, June, September, December) our cider makers will handpick a selection of our newest and limited release ciders and make them available to our members.
- Pickups occur quarterly at our Tasting Room in downtown Charlottesville. Exact release dates will vary depending on production schedule.
- If members cannot attend the pickup event, they may arrange to have their share shipped to them, anywhere in Virginia! (shipping charges apply)
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly allotments of hand selected ciders.
- Complimentary glass of any cider on draft at our Cider Share pickup events.
- 10% discount on all additional cider and merchandise purchases at any of our retail locations.
- Complimentary tastings for you and a guest at any of our retail locations.
- Upon joining you will receive two emails.
- One with your account information, which you may use to access your account here: https://potterscraftcider.com/my-account/.
- The second will be an invoice for $0.00 – billing won’t occur until the next share is released.
- Your online account will allow you to update your personal information including any change to billing or shipping addresses, payment methods, and share size.
Terms and Conditions
- Memberships remain active until cancelled. A minimum commitment of two quarters is required before cancellation.
- Your account will auto renew and your card on file billed on the release dates each quarter. You’ll be notified via email before each billing cycle.
- If shipped, an adult signature is required at the time of share delivery.
- All members must be at least 21 years of age.
- Potter’s Craft Cider will replace any items that are damaged during shipment.
- Accommodations will be made for any dietary restrictions.